We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled Head of Sales with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices.
This job requires high level of creativity and strategic thinking, a hunger to win and a passion for building great teams. You will be responsible for building, mentoring, inspiring, and leading your team to ensure sales success on the African continent.
In addition, you will be responsible for defining and executing appropriate sales and marketing strategies; business development, marketing and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability. You should be as comfortable pitching and negotiating deals with customers and partners as well as working cross- functionally with colleagues in Product, Operations, Finance to drive successful strategic outcomes on behalf of our customers and the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sales Strategy and Implementation
- Sales Operations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Team Management
- Reporting and analytics
- Database Management
- Stakeholder management
The suitable candidate must have the following qualification and experience:
- B. Com Degree in Business /Financial or related discipline
- Post graduate degree an advantage
- Professional qualification in sales or related industry qualification
- Broad knowledge of financial services and fintech
- Previous experience working as a sales executive in African markets
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance within sales teams
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference HSM2018 by 11 February 2019